Athletics Registration & Information
Fall Sports Team meeting for Athletes and Parents will be Tuesday, June 12th, 6:00pm in the John R. Gray Auditorium.
Free Athletic Physicials for Fall Sports are on August 8th.
Girls Soccer, Girls Cross Country - 5:00pm
Field Hockey, Girls Tennis – 5:30pm
Girls Volleyball, Cheerleading – 6:00pm
Boys Soccer, Boys Cross Country - 6:30pm
Football - 7:00pm
Football begins August 13th
All other Fall sports start on August 20th
All athletes wanting to participate in interscholastic athletics during any season, must have the following paperwork completed before the first day of practice.
1. Online Registration: Each season athletes and parents must register for the sport in which the student will be participating. This will complete the Parent Permission, Emergency Contact Information, and the Concussion Awareness form. Online Registration link here
2. Physical: An athletic physical completed by your physician on or after January 1 for Fall Sports, March 15 for Winter Sports, June 15 for Spring Sports. The form must be completely filled out, dated, and signed by your physician. Physical Form here
3. Rhode Island Interscholastic League Risk Form: All students in all grades must completely fill out 2 forms, and have each form notarized. This form should only need to be completed once in each athletes High School Athletic Career in Barrington. Risk Form here
4. School Insurance: Every student athlete must be covered with health insurance. If you choose to use school insurance, the minimum required is the “school time” insurance policy. This form needs to be completed every year. Insurance Form link here - School Athletic Insurance 2017-18 brochure
5. Handbook for Student Athletes: Each student and parent must read and review the handbook, and agree to all policies and procedures. Athletics Handbook 2017-2018 here
Schedules for home and away events for all teams.
Athletic Team Schedules