CLICK HERE FOR MARCH HIGHLIGHTS
- Monday, March 9th - PD Day - Senior Project Reading Day (No School for Students)
- Tuesday, March 10th - Last day to sign up for free spring sports physicals
- Wednesday, March 11th - Sports Physicals (8:45am) - Mrs. Cobbs Office
- Wednesday, March 11th - National Latin Exam
- Wednesday, March 11th - School Improvement Team (4:00pm)
- Wednesday, March 11th - Booster Club (7:00PM) - Main Office Conference Room
- Wednesday, March 11th - College Night for Parents of Juniors (7:00PM) - Library
- Thursday, March 12th - Battle of the Classes (6:00PM)
- Saturday, March 14th - SAT (7:45AM)
SurveyWorks Parent Survey
The Rhode Island Department of Education is currently administering its yearly SurveyWorks Parent Survey, which is an opportunity for parents to provide feedback about our school and our children’s opportunities to learn. The survey results are most useful when all parents participate, so I am writing to ask you to participate in this survey.
Your views on matters like the safety of your child at school, the way students are taught, the condition of the school, and how connected you feel to this school are important. By taking this short survey you can help our school leadership and our parent-teacher organization to make improvements to our school. Responses are anonymous and cannot be linked to any individual; no one can tie your responses back to you.
You can take the short survey online until March 31th. To take the survey, visit: https://surveys.panoramaed.com/ride/login. Use the access code: 01106family