Fall Sports have begun
Schedules for Girls Tennis, Boys and Girls Cross Country, Boys and Girls Soccer, and Field Hockey continue to be updated. Please check the Team Schedule link often for information
Any paperwork still needed to be turned in (Physical, Risk, Insurance) can be put in a sealed envelope - "attention to Athletics" and dropped off to the collection box just inside the high school main entrance doors.
Football, Girls Volleyball, and Unified Volleyball are planned to begin in Late Winter/Early Spring
More details regarding Winter sports will be added when information becomes available.
For all who enter our facilities
PLEASE CONDUCT A HEALTH SCREENING BEFORE ENTERING.
Masks and Social Distancing are required
Have you had any of the following symptoms where you cannot attribute to another health condition?
Please answer “Yes” or “No” to each question. Do you have:
Fever or feeling feverish?
Shortness of breath?
Loss of smell or taste?
IF YES TO ANY SYMPTOM, PLEASE DO ENTER OUR EVENT.
Protect Yourself, Protect Others, Protect the Season!
All athletes wanting to participate in interscholastic athletics during any season, must have the following paperwork completed before the first day of practice.
1. Online Registration: Each season athletes and parents must register for the sport in which the student will be participating. This will complete the Parent Permission, Emergency Contact Information, and the Concussion Awareness form. Online Registration link here
2. Physical: An athletic physical completed by your physician on or after January 1 for Fall Sports, March 15 for Winter Sports, June 15 for Spring Sports. The form must be completely filled out, dated, and signed by your physician. Physical Form
3. Rhode Island Interscholastic League Risk Form: All students in all grades must completely fill out 2 forms, and have each form notarized. ALL ATHLETES WILL NEED TO UPDATE THIS FORM in 2020-2021 ACADEMIC YEAR. (After that this form should only need to be completed once in each athletes High School Athletic Career in Barrington.) RIIL Risk Form
4. School Insurance: Every student athlete must be covered with health insurance. The minimum required is the “school time” insurance policy. This form needs to be completed every year. Insurance Form
5. Handbook for Student Athletes: Each student and parent must read and review the handbook, and agree to all policies and procedures. Athletics Handbook