Monday, November 11, 2019
- Monday, November 11th - Veterans Day (No School)
- Tuesday, November 12th - Mandatory Winter Sports Meeting for Parents and Students 6:30PM - The John R. Gray Auditorium
- Wednesday - November 13th - Free Sports Physicals (8:30AM) Students must sign up by Tuesday, November 12th.
- Wednesday - November 13th - School Improvement Team (4:00PM)
- Thursday - November 14th - Freshmen Eye Exams (8:45AM-10:15AM)
- Tuesday - November 19th - A VBYG Clinic will be held today, for students who are missing immunization requirements for school. If you would like your child to be vaccinated please go directly to the website: www.wellcomp.com to sign up or complete the attached consent form. Parents have been notified if immunizations are missing, but you may call Mrs. Cobb (247-3155) with any questions. Please return consent forms as soon as possible so that appropriate vaccines may be made available on November 29th.
- Friday - November 22 (7:00PM) Saturday, November 23 (7:00PM) Sunday, November 24th (2:00PM) Drama Production - Cinderella (Tickets are $5 for students, $8 for adults and can be purchased at the door)
Click here for the complete publication of November 2019 Highlights