Who We Are
- Parents of Note is a parent group formed to support the BHS Music Department, both instrumental and choral, at Barrington High School.
- We are a not-for-profit organization. All proceeds from membership dues and fundraising activities will be used to offset music department trips, guest artists, non-budget department items, recognition plaques, and scholarships.
- We assist the music teachers with event planning, hospitality, student recognition, publicity and fundraising.
- We keep parents updated on activities and opportunities for BHS music students.
- Parent of Note members will be informed of important dates, deadlines, event-required attire, fundraising details and more through email communication.
Meetings are held on the 1st Thursday of each month in the Barrington High School Band Room @ 7:00 pm.
- If you would like to receive emails about upcoming music department events please email Elaine Van Leer at email@example.com.
- If you are interested in Music Department Sponsorship, please print out the form below and return it to the Mrs. Hughes or Mrs. LaBonte.