How to Get a BCI

All school volunteers are required by RI State Law to have a BCI (Criminal Records Check) on file with the school district.   A hard copy of your BCI must be submitted to the School Volunteer Office pior to volunteering.  You may obtain one at the Barrington Police State.   Rhode Island Attorney General's Office, or at any of the following BCI drop-in dates at our schools.  Click on the two links below for more information: