Click HERE for all SENIOR Yearbook Information and deadlines.
Yearbook sales will begin in November.
Important Upcoming Dates
- October 19 - Unity Day - WEAR ORANGE
- October 19 - Senior Assembly "Circle and Silence" (9:30 AM)
- October 22 - ACT's (8:00AM)
- October 26 - College Financial (6:30 PM)
- October 27 - Music-Coffee House (5:00-9:00PM)
- November 1 - BHS Parents Association (7:00PM) BHS Library
- November 3 - Community Flu Clinic (4:00-8:00PM) BHS Auditorium
- District Calendar 2023-2024
- Master Rotating Schedule
- Meal Benefit Application - English
- Meal Benefit Application - Spanish
- Tech Tips - Who and Where to Find
- How To Sign Up for a Canvas Parent Account
WORKING PAPERS - Working papers can be obtained in the School Counseling office. Please see Mrs. Lamanna for details.
- Parents are asked to call the office or send in a note with your child to be dropped off in the main office no later than 9:00am with any dismissals, tardies, or absences. We ask that you do not call at the time that you want your child dismissed. Advance notice allows the office staff time to update the database alerting teachers of daily attendance ahead of their arrival or departure
- All students are required to sign out before leaving the building. Students will enter and exit through the front entrance only
- If students are not feeling well, they should go to see the nurse who will evaluate the situation and then call home. This allows the nurse the opportunity to monitor health trends
- Any student who is participating in a sport, club or afterschool activity must be in on time (8:30a.m.) and remain in school the entire day
- If your child tests positive for COVID, please call the office with their absence so the office can document it. Please also email or call nurse, Tammy Lafreniere at Lafrenieret@barringtonschools.org or 247-3155 as well
- Students can return on Day 6 if they are fever free and will need to wear a mask for the next 5 days.